Space Coast Christian Co-op provides high quality academic tutoring to home schooled students, who must be registered as homeschoolers with the Brevard County Education Department, or through an umbrella school.
Space Coast Christian Co-op, Inc. is non-profit corporation. We are a tutoring service, not a school. Each tutor is an independent contractor. The tutors may assign grades, but these are for the parent’s use only. The parents, ultimately, are responsible for their own child’s education.
Students must be no older than 18 years of age, and no younger than 10 years of age as of August 1st of the school year. A parent or legal guardian is required to stay at Co-op with any student under the age of 12. We ask that students have age appropriate reading skills and be able to comfortably sit in a traditional classroom setting.
UPDATE: SCCC is officially at capacity and registration is closed. If you have submitted an application and have not heard back from us, we will hang onto your application and make approvals if space opens up. Thank you!
Thank you for considering Space Coast Christian Co-op as an academic supplement to your home education journey! We have finalized our Class Schedule for 2022-23.
Our annual Open House will be held on Monday, April 25th from 6 – 8 pm in the Christian Activity Center at First Baptist Church in Cocoa Village. This will give potential SCCC families an opportunity to meet our wonderful tutors, peruse the curriculum they will be using, and ask questions.
We are conducting registration on-line this year, and registration for new families will open Tuesday, April 26th at 8am.
Watch our Facebook Page for updates.
For any questions, please contact us. May God bless our homeschooling community.
“Observe people who are good at their work —skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don’t take a backseat to anyone.”
Proverbs 22:29 —The Message
Follow These Easy Steps to Register!
Sign Up for Thursday Safety Team
We have many volunteer opportunities for our families at Space Coast Christian Co-op. One of the most important ways to serve is on our Thursday Safety Team. We ask that our families sign up for 6 shifts during the year (3 in the Fall, 3 in the Spring).
Sign-up is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Click here to go to Sign-Up Genius (this will take you to the Volunteer Website).
- Enter your personal information (Name & E-mail address) when prompted.
- Pick your dates (3 shifts between August and December, and 3 shifts between January and May).
- Select the option to be sent an email reminder 3 days prior to your volunteer shift.
- Should you need to re-schedule, this can be done on Sign-Up Genius as well.
- Bookmark the Sign-Up Genius page for future reference. And make sure you have put the dates on your own personal calendar.
Apply for Membership
• To apply for membership click here and Join Today!
• Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email from us.
• Then log on to your account and pay your nonrefundable membership dues of $75.
• After the fee is paid, you will be able to register for classes when registration opens.